My TV serials
I am TV serial addict. It all started out just because I have a laptop and everybody didnt. I started out with this thing called F.R.I.E.N.D.S. It was good. Tell you what!! It was awesome for a first-timer. People used to worry that I was going mad because I used to be laughing all alone in my room. Then there was this thing called DC++.
Rest is history..Now all I do in my freetime is watch TV serials. There may be legends who are much better than me out there but I am trying to be my own.
So here’s a list of the TV serials I have watched/watching ( not in chronological order)
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. ( Comedy )
- How I met your mother ( Comedy )
- Big Bang Theory ( Best of them all )
- Prison Break (Action..Best 1st season..Couldnt keep up the heat in next seasons)
- Gossip Girl ( I dont knw, I somehow like the permutations and combinations )
- House M.D. ( Pure Genius Medical Drama)
- Leverage (Con artists )
- Scrubs (Medical Comedy )
- Numb3rs ( True Genius with action )
- Boston Legal ( Comedy, Drama)
- Mentalist ( Genius )
- Gary Unmarried ( Comedy )
- Dexter ( Extreme Violence )
- Entourage (Another sexual content filled serial )
- Cougar Town ( watched 2 seasons that should count)
- Spartacus Blood and Sand ( Extreme Violence and Sexual Content)
- One Tree Hill ( Too much Drama,Romance )
- Vampire Diaries ( Vampires,Duh!! )
- Hustle ( UK Serial,Con artists )
- Bones ( Forensic Anthropology , Thriller )
- Two and a Half Men (Comedy)
- Californication ( Sexual Content, Drama)
- Fringe ( Thriller )
I would say that watching all these has definitely given me a new outlook on a lot of things. It may not be so Indian attitude but I cant help it. I also watch some of it just for to learn how the luxurious life is all about.
Well my aim is to finish at least 50 serials before I leave insti or at least college. The count is a bit low and I think it is too hard to finish but still I will keep everyone posted.